Sunset from my window

This is the view of Preston Road from my window.Very excited about this painting as I clicked the pic myself and then painted it. Is it a big achievement for me. Feel good about sun and all the twilight effect. And also about the little lights on the road and in the buildings at the horizon. I also feel I have got better in getting the pespective and the depth of the picture. The only thing which hasnt come out well is the dark part at the bottom it looks a bit odd. Also the pigment looks very grainy here. At the bottom I have attached the original snap too.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow poonam...awesome work....u seem to be a good artist...keep it up!
DEEP SHIKHA said…
This is beyond mind blowing. I hope its up and available for auction. cos I am buying it!
Gauri said…
Pooh... you have grown soo much... truly impressive .. i loved the way leaves are crowning over the street.. thats adding so much to the 'perspective'...

Popular posts from this blog

Sun flowers